INSTALL AND OVERHAUL SAN ANGELO, TX, FURNACES
Why it is Imperative to Maintain Your Furnace
A furnace will need to be maintained regularly for it to work optimally and safely. Through the years, it will require repairs that can be well handled by Huffman Heating & Air Conditioning, along with the regular maintenance schedule. We can speedily repair any items that need attention with the help of our certified professional staff of technicians here in San Angelo and in nearby communities. In addition, to ensure a safe and properly working furnace, we perform inspections at regular intervals.
Maintenance of your furnace by professionals provides:
- Effectiveness:: Your residence’s heating will be more efficient with proper and routine maintenance. Malfunctioning units can cause higher energy bills.
- Endurance:: Neglecting to properly and regularly maintain your furnace will cause the unit’s life to be significantly shortened. Professionally keeping your system will help avoid an expensive unit replacement.
- Safety:: To avoid safety concerns, you should keep up with scheduled inspections and not delay proper repairs. Hazards can include Carbon Monoxide poison, fire in the home, or even explosions.
Reach us at (325) 947-3690 to have a professional technician scheduled to take care of your heating needs.
How Do I Know When My Furnace Needs Replacing?
The items below can help you determine when it may be time to have your furnace replaced:
- When a furnace has reached the age of approximately 10-15 years, it is likely to have strong signs of decreased effectiveness, many worn parts, and repairs more often.
- If your furnace has been poorly maintained as it ages, you will notice a drastic increase in the cost to heat your home as it has to work harder and harder.
- A unit requiring repairs often points to a furnace needing a full replacement.
- Noticing your furnace flame is flickering or is yellow indicates the production of very toxic gas in Carbon Monoxide.
- A furnace that is not heating the resident even when it runs non-stop.
- Noises coming from your furnace, such as banging, popping, rattling, or squealing.
San Angelo Furnace Technicians: (325) 947-3690
Should you require assistance with your gas, oil, or electric heating system, we can provide in-depth analysis to find the cause of any potential problems, current or future. Our main concerns are keeping you safe and comfortable in your home through the 40+ years of professional experience provided by our well-qualified, insured, and certified technicians.
Get more information about maintenance, repairs, or replacements from an experienced technician by calling (325) 947-3690