QUALITY OF YOUR AIR INDOORS
HVAC Servicing in San Angelo
Since we are always breathing and most of us will spend the majority of our time each day inside a building, it is crucial that we take care of ourselves by maintaining our central air conditioning systems. Furnaces, heat pumps, ducting, fans, and vents all affect the air that we breathe while indoors. When a technician from Huffman AC comes to perform inspections, repairs, or even a new install it can greatly improve your air quality. We also suggest you look at the benefits of having an air purifier installed to lower the amount of impurities and bad smells.
Call us at (325) 947-3690 so we can answer your questions regarding air quality.
Poor quality of air in your residence or place of business can be noticed when:
- Dust is more prevalent
- Humidity is on the rise indoors
- Air coming from vents is stale or smells bad
- You begin to experience the symptoms below are staying inside a few hours:
- Feeling dizzy or nausea
- Symptoms related to allergies or congested sinuses
- Headaches, Sneezing, or Coughing
- Difficulty breathing/shallow breathing
- Dry/Irritated eyes, throat, nose, skin
A Local San Angelo HVAC Expert Can Improve the Quality of your Indoor Air
Typically, air quality indoors is poor due to ventilation and heating systems that are not well maintained. Huffman AC offers a full set of services for your HVAC related, air quality concerns. We can inspect all related systems for the cause of poor air quality. As we perform much needed maintenance and servicing, repair ducting or malfunctioning systems, and install a quality air purifier, we hope to see an improvement in the quality of the air in your home or business.
Reach us at (325) 947-3690 so we can help you get a better quality of air at your location.
- Heaters: A heater can break like any other system, and we are able to help with all the big name brands.
- Furnaces: Our technicians can maintain, repair, and install electric, oil and gas furnaces. Let us assess your situation and offer the best solution.
- Heat Pumps: If you have a problem with your heat pump or would like more information about them and how they use less energy that a standard HVAC setup, we can take care of it all.
Malfunctioning heating units will leave you frosty! Call our experts today at (325) 947-3690