QUALITY OF YOUR AIR INDOORS
HVAC Servicing in San Angelo, TX
Since we are always breathing and most of us will spend most of our time each day inside a building, we must take care of ourselves by maintaining our central air conditioning systems. Furnaces, heat pumps, ducting, fans, and vents affect the air we breathe indoors. Therefore, when a Huffman Heating & Air Conditioning technician comes to perform inspections, repairs, or even a new install, it can significantly improve your air quality. We also suggest you consider the benefits of having an air purifier installed to lower the number of impurities and bad smells.
Call us at (325) 947-3690, so we can answer your questions regarding air quality.
Poor quality of air in your residence or place of business can be noticed when:
- Dust is more prevalent
- Humidity is on the rise indoors
- Air coming from vents is stale or smells bad
- You begin to experience the symptoms below when you are staying inside for a few hours:
- Feeling dizzy or nausea
- Symptoms related to allergies or congested sinuses
- Headaches, Sneezing, or Coughing
- Difficulty breathing/shallow breathing
- Dry/Irritated eyes, throat, nose, skin
A Local San Angelo, TX, HVAC Expert Can Improve the Quality of your Indoor Air
Typically, air quality indoors is poor due to ventilation and heating systems that are not well maintained. Huffman Heating & Air Conditioning offers complete services for your HVAC-related air quality concerns. We can inspect all related systems for the cause of poor air quality. As we perform much-needed maintenance and servicing, repair ducting or malfunctioning systems, and install a quality air purifier, we hope to improve the air quality in your home or business.
Reach us at (325) 947-3690, so we can help you get a better quality of air at your location.
- Heaters: A heater can break like any other system, and we can help with all the big-name brands.
- Furnaces: Our technicians can maintain, repair, and install electric, oil, and gas furnaces. Let us assess your situation and offer the best solution.
- Heat Pumps: If you have a problem with your heat pump or would like more information about them and how they use less energy than a standard HVAC setup, we can take care of it.
Malfunctioning heating units will leave you frosty! Call our experts today at (325) 947-3690