San Angelo, TX Smart Home Thermostats & Controls
Upgrading Your Life with Easy-To-Use Automation
Recent technological advances have made it easier to remotely manage your home’s critical systems, from opening your garage door with your smartphone, checking your security cameras on your tablet, and scheduling your lights to turn on when you arrive home from work. So when you decide to upgrade your residence with smart home services, We can help you with every step of the process, including the set-up of your smart home thermostats and controls. Our technicians are better trained in the latest smart home technology to assist you with the necessary thermostat and control upgrades to complete the automation process. Whether you need installation services, set-up assistance, or help creating separate accounts for your family members, Huffman Heating & Air Conditioning is prepared to do the job.
Interested in smart home services in San Angelo or the neighboring communities? Let us help you get set up! Call (325) 947-3690 today!
How Can Home Automation Make Your Life Easier?
Upgrading your home with smart technology allows you greater security, ease, and comfort—all at the simple push of a button.
Home automation can allow you to:
- Adjust the temperature with a web-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Create, add, or change private codes for all members of the family
- Get instant texts and email alerts when someone uses the code
- Set separate codes for guests, housekeepers, and/or babysitters
- Allow people to enter your home via a keypad when you are away
- Check the status of wireless locks from wherever you are
- Program your lights to go on and off throughout the day and night
There are just a few things you need to be able to incorporate this innovative technology into your home:
- A broadband connection with a router.
- A computer with Internet access.
- An email address.
- A cell phone that has a data plan with text
When you’re ready to get set up, our experienced technicians can install a smart thermostat and program the necessary controls to get you started. Our team is trained on the latest technology and modern, state-of-the-art equipment, including home automation systems from Nexia and more.
Call us at (325) 947-3690 to set up a home automation system!